All our products are handmade with the highest quality materials meeting the strictest manufacturing requirements.
Leather is a natural product and it is alive. Therefore, in order to prolong its duration it is advisable to follow the following steps:
HOW TO CARE FOR THEM
- Clean the entire surface of the shoe with a brush or cloth to remove dirt and dust accumulated on the outside.
- Nourish every 6 or 8 uses. Apply a beeswax paste with a sponge or cloth in a thin layer and spread it evenly over the entire surface of the leather.
- To give it shine when it needs it (in special occasions...). Apply the cream of the same colour as the leather with a sponge or cloth over the entire surface in a very thin layer.
- Leave to dry for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Brush or chamois leather so that the shoe becomes shiny and looks its natural colour.