ZIPPER-BUCKLE MOUNTAIN BOOTS
Ankle boots made of dark brown leather, with zip, fringe and buckle. This skin provides flexibility and adaptability superior to other skin types. The zipper makes the fit more comfortable and with the strap and buckle we adjust the boots to our measurements. The fringe acts as a zipper pull and a design touch. GoodYear double stitched construction.
All our products are handmade with the highest quality materials meeting the strictest manufacturing requirements.
Leather is a natural product and it is alive. Therefore, in order to prolong its duration it is advisable to follow the following steps:
HOW TO CARE FOR THEM
- Clean the entire surface of the shoe with a brush or cloth to remove dirt and dust accumulated on the outside.
- Nourish every 6 or 8 uses. Apply a beeswax paste with a sponge or cloth in a thin layer and spread it evenly over the entire surface of the leather.
- To give it shine when it needs it (in special occasions...). Apply the cream of the same colour as the leather with a sponge or cloth over the entire surface in a very thin layer.
- Leave to dry for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Brush or chamois leather so that the shoe becomes shiny and looks its natural colour.
(16 other products in the same category)