In compliance with law 34/2002, of 11 July, services of the information Society and electronic Commerce (LSSI CE), we make available to users the data of our company, as owner of this website:
-Commercial Name: Equestrian Valverde
-Registered office: Polígono El Monete Nave 31. 21600. Valverde del Camino (Huelva)
-Phone: (+ 34) 959 55 35 46
-Registro Mercantil de Huelva
-Registration of treatments according to the RGPD: clients, suppliers, employees and WEB users.
-Domain Registration (website): https://5vshoemakers.com
Any person who accesses this web site assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and rigorous fulfillment of the provisions here arranged, as well as to any other legal disposition that out of application.
Sport and horseback riding S. L reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to notify or inform users of those obligations, understood as sufficient with the Publication on the website.
This website contains texts produced for purely informative or informative purposes, which may not reflect the current state of law or jurisprudence, and which relate to general situations, so its content should not be applied Necessarily by the user to specific cases.
This website details the services offered by Sport and horse riding S. L. Its use implies the acceptance of the following conditions, declining to make any claim on the same:
- The use of this website is aimed at older persons.
- Sport and horseback riding S. L may modify the content of the website, its services, product prices, shipping policies, returns, guarantees, etc., in any MOwithout prior notice.
- Sport and equestrian S. L can make available to the user links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not market the products and services of these linked pages, nor do we assume any responsibility for them, nor on the information contained therein, nor their veracity or lawfulness, nor of any effects that may arise. In any case, Sport and equestrianism S. L declares that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene the national or international legislation, the moral or the public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to that site Web site, by bringing the relevant content to the attention of the competent authorities.
- The prices indicated on the Web, will be valid except typographical error, and susceptible of changes without notice.
- It is not necessary to register on the web, nor to facilitate any personal data, to navigate the same.
- Sport and horse riding S. L cannot guarantee uninterrupted or totally error-free operation of this website. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this site.
- Sport and horse riding S. L offers its services and products in an indefinite manner, being able, however, to suspend the rendering of the same, unilaterally and without prior notice.
- Sport and horse riding S. L shall not be liable for damages, own or third parties, produced by a misuse of this website by the client.
- The user agrees not to use this website or the services offered in it for the conduct of activities contrary to the law, public order or these conditions.
- Sport and Equestrianism S. L is not responsible for viruses that originate from a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties generated in order to obtain negative results for a computer system.
- Sport and Equestrianism S. L is not responsible for the information and contents stored, but not limited, in forums, chat´s, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content of form Independent on our website. However, and in compliance with the provisions of the art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, Sport and equestrian S. L is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and collaborating actively in the withdrawal or in its case blocking all those contents Q The EU could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third-party rights or morals and public order. If the user considers that there is any content on the website that may be susceptible to this classification, please notify us of forImmediately to the website administrator.
- This website has been checked and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, Sport and equestrianism S. L does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that occur causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make access to the website impossible.
In short, the user is solely responsible for the use you make of the services, content and links included this web.
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of Sport and horse riding S. L or if you have License or express authorisation by the authors.
TOdos the contents of the website are duly protected by the rules of intellectual and industrial property, as well as registered in the corresponding public records, and the reproduction and/or publication, total or partial, of the website is not permitted. , its computer processing, its distribution, diffusion, modification or transformation, without the prior written permission of the same.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics other than Sport and horseback riding S. L and which may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that might arise with respect to the Same. In any case, Sport and horseback riding S. L has the express and prior authorization from the same. Sport and equestrianism S. L recognizes in favor of its holders the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying its single mention or appearance on the Web site the existence of rights or responsibility of any part of Sport and equestrianism S. L On the same, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation on the part thereof.
The User may use the material that appears on this website for personal and private use, being banned from use for commercial purposes. Sport and horse riding S. L will ensure the fulfillment of the above conditions, as for the proper use of the contents presented in its Web pages, exercising all the civil and penal actions that correspond to him in the case of infringement or Failure to comply with these rights by the user.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present conditions of use of the Web site are governed in each and every one of its ends by the Spanish law. The language of writing and interpretation of this legal noticeIt's Spanish. For the resolution of all the controversies or questions related to the present web site or of the activities in it developed, it will apply the Spanish legislation, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of All disputes arising or related to its use the courts and tribunals of Huelva.